Probate is the legal term used to describe the complete process of settling someone’s estate after they have died. It is a process many of us have to undertake during a time of sadness and heightened stress.
At Apple Tree we are licenced probate practitioners and will manage the entire process for you sensitively and seamlessly, removing the need for a solicitor. Our technical expertise will give you the peace of mind that all assets and liabilities are fully identified and administered.
We are committed to providing a caring yet thorough approach to probate making the process of taking care of a deceased loved one’s estate as straightforward as possible.
We can even help in cases where the deceased has left no will (intestate).
- Applying for a Grant of Probate
- Gathering information on and valuing the deceased’s estate
- Collecting any estate funds
- Filling out income and inheritance tax returns and paying any tax due
- Paying any creditors
- Selling or transferring ownership of property
- Distributing funds and assets according to the will
- Managing any Trusts in the will
Do get in touch to discuss any questions or worries you might have.